Thursday, May 13, 2010

Other Team's Games

I visted Ashley and Chad's game and I really like the concept. They have really cool picutres and a lot of buttons. There isn't really anything I would change. They stook with their idea and all of the questions are really interesting. I didn't know any of those answers and it was really educational. I like all of the drawings from their game and I wish we had put a little more of that. Here is their game : http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Thing_1_%26_Thing_2

The other game I visited was Randy, Nick, and Rusty's game. I like the idea but they're buttons and stuff isn't put together just yet. They had to make a lot of pages for the different outcomes. So for them to get finshed they need a little more time. The game has a very good idea and it would help people learn how to make good decisions for their families. If they get all of their stuff straightened out it would be a really cool game.

Here is their game:http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Woknimwauk

No comments:

Post a Comment