Monday, May 24, 2010

FINAL POST

Wow this is going to be my final post of my senior year. It just went by so fast. I remember when we first came into Chez's class and we figured out that we was creating a video game for our senior project. At first we all thought that this was going to be easy. But as we started doing the lessons, like the mini game project, it got a lot harder. When Jess chose me as a partner I figured that we would just breeze right threw this game. But once we got started it got very difficult. Our paper prototype was easy but then we had to make it in flash. This is when everything got difficult. We had coding issues and all of that other crazy stuff. Then to cap it off Chez made us present a day early and we haven't even practiced. I think we did pretty good.
This was a really fun class. I have had Chez for three years now and this was deffinately the funnest class. Of course we had to do some William Sheakespeare, which we all hated because we didn't understand it at all. But a certain someone lead me to a site that put it into our language. I am glad that I didn't have to do all of that book work. I really appreciate Globaloria for letting us do this for our English 12 class. I couldn't of asked for a better senior year English class. I had fun and everyone else did.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah,

    I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much! It's been such a pleasure being your teacher for three years in a row! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete